User avatar

wolf4

  • Writers Corner Re: My First NaNo

    Thanks everyone! These really help :D

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: My First NaNo

    Hey I've finally decided that I'm going to do NaNo this year along with one of my other friends. When I first heard about it, I didn't want to do ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Research Re: What don't you like about vampire stories?

    With all of you talking about how great Anna Rice's novels are, I think I'll go buy them sometime. :) Anyway, the only vampire books I've ever read were the ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Research Re: Gothic names?(finished)

    Here are some common French female names in the 17th century: These are some Irish ones. They may not help, but they looked interesting: Good luck with your name search! ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I need a tital, please read and comment!!!

    I was that friend :D

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Leia Le Fey synopsis

    Sounds interesting. Definently go through with it. I'd like to read it sometime when you've posted it :) ~Wolfy

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Purple Prose Help

    I suppose I sometimes have that problem in my writing, but most of the time, its' not enough description. But I'll keep this in mind. Thanks ~Wolfy

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Mentors/Coaches

    Thank You! :D

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Mentors/Coaches

    Quick question- to be a part of Save Energy, Waste Paper, I have ot be granted special permission or something. How do I do that?

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Mentors/Coaches

    Thanks angels-symphony :D ! This really means a lot to me and I'm going to go join right now :)

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A perfect day?

    What about the day of the prom or dance or something. Everyone will be all happy and excited and stuff. Just a suggestion Good luck! ~Wolf

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Mentors/Coaches

    Hi I'm still pretty new to YWS and writing in general. I started getting into reading a couple years back, but only recently have I discovered that I can actually ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"

    I am SOOOOOOOO writing these down in my jounal. I've been in desprate need of a list like this. THANKS :D

    Jun 17, 2009


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher