User avatar

wolf4

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Humor

    Sometimes I'll throw some humor into my story, though I'm not very good at it yet. The problem is that the story I'm writing now has a rather serious tone ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    The Hunger Games is SO one of the best books I've ever read! After reading it, I could not pick up another book because I couldn't stop thinking about it. ...

    Jun 17, 2009


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners