User avatar

wolf4

  • Art & Photography Re: Past to Present: Photography

    Wow! These are so beautiful!

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    September 1st... so close... Ok, here's my plan for reading Catching Fire: since it comes out on a Tuesday and my week is too busy for me to really sit ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you deprive yourself of food, water, sleep, and potty breaks just to squeeze in "a couple more paragraphs." You know you're a writer when ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd start dancing on the pink elephant!:) What would you do if you had to choose between your best friend and your biggest crush?

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Unwind

    This book really caught my eye when I saw it in the bookstore and I knew I just had to get it. I absolutly loved it! It was just so ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Magic Kingdom Fireworks!

    Wow. Gorgeous.

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Morning, I suppose. It's very crisp and refreshing."~Luna "Dusk. So cool and quiet."~Ethan "Totally night. My greatest schemes occur when the sun is down."~Dylan "Midday. I love the feeling of ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you have this thread bookmarked to you favorites, just so you can look at it from time to time and say "Omg! I totally ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    I just realized that I was the 300th reply! Yay me! ---^

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when someone asks you, "What have you done all day?" you reply, "Oh, nothing much. Bomb went off, got into a fight with the Mafia, ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    In no order: Maximum Ride by James Patterson Harry Potter by JK Rowling Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riorian Warriors by Erin Hunter Pendragon by DJ McHale The ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Witch hunters

    I think that this sounds like a really neat idea! I hope that you stick with it and post it on YWS some time. ~Wolfy

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tips for knowing your characters?

    What works for me is after I've set up the basics for my character, I let them take over my life. (And no I am not crazy) When you find ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Hmm... lets see I was reading this book called How I Live Now, which was basicly your average romance/Armageddon/apocolypse story. I thought it was really crappy and that I could ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    *Runs upstairs to room and begins counting like mad* Several minutes later... 126! And still growing :)

    Jul 12, 2009


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison