User avatar

wolf4

  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    I don't have a favorite book, but if I did, the Hunger Games would definently be in the top 5! But on the subject of Peeta or Gale... I can't ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tragedies

    I don't know if this counts as a tragedy, but when I finished reading The Book Thief by Markus Zasuk, I was sobbing my eyes out. The book was simply ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you download the entire Pirates of the Caribbean onto your MP3 player because it's great writing music for you.

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Catching Fire

    I agree with you all about the repetative plot part, but I still thought it was a great book all the same.

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Yup. It's a word :)

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you want to strangle your english teacher because they give you a 400 word limit on an ending for a short story. I'm going ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    8/10 There's not really much of a hook in the beginning of the first sentence, but it gets better as the paragraph goes on. ---------- Faster, faster, the woman told ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hi my name is Rikki. My number one rule: leave me alone. That way, I won't have to waste my time kicking your butt.

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Plain, down to earth guy with tousled brown hair and and honeyish brown eyes. Finds happiness in the little things of life. Danny Shanson

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Catching Fire

    Please finish quickly! I need to babble about it to someone!

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Catching Fire

    Ok, I thought it was fantastic and Suzanne Collins is officially my hero. :D What did you guys think?

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Wolf, (You aren't worthy of the 'Dear') What the heck[i] is with you? I mean, I was living a perfectly normal, perfectly satisfying life until [i]you came in and started ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Elaina- Definently the beach! Surfing! Rikki- I'm practically nocternal, so night would be my choice. Jo- The beach, duh! I mean, what better place to see a bunch of hot ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    When life gives you lemons, draw smilie faces on them and call them Mr. and Mrs. Lemonhead. :) When life gives you lemons, put them in a stretchy sock and ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when real guys don't appeal to you anymore. Only the hot, fictional characters you create make you swoon.

    Aug 31, 2009


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"