-
Re: Your Own Room Plate :)
Thanks Beck!!! I love it! *Huggles*
Dec 14, 2009 -
Re: Your Own Room Plate :)
Wow Beck, these are incredible! I'd like on please!!! Prefered Name- Kat Favorite Colors- Silver, Blue, Green Hobbies/Likes- Wolves, Leopards, Nature, Writing, Other Countries Thanks in advance!! :D
Dec 13, 2009 -
Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you
Wow, I wish I could have seen that! At yet another sleepover, Me and three other friends were playing truth or dare. My friend chose dare, so we put some ...
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you
Hmmm... Well, me and my friend were having a sleepover one night and we were looking up flair on Facebook. We came to one that showed a picture of a ...
Oct 8, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Ooh! This looks like fun! *Dumps chili on GSP's head* Now to go find my brother... *slinks off with a second bowl of chili*
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
I was really bored today and my brother wouldn't let me on the computer and I saw a couple of my sister's Barbie's laying around so I started playing with ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Writing As A Career
Yeah, a full time writing career may seem like a far-off fantasy, but it's one I'm willing to persue. I still have a long way to go, but writing is ...
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: If There Was No More YWS?
I don't know how I went through life before I found YWS. During the week it was down, I think I was suffering from withdrawl. I have no social life ...
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
I just finished reading the sequel to the Hunger Games, Catching Fire. O.o It was amazing!!!!! If I ever choose a favorite book, these two would definently be in the ...
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: Handwriting type?
I haven't written in cursive since third grade :) Yeah, so I print all of my stuff. I've forgotten how to make most of the cursive letters.
Sep 3, 2009 -
Re: Your Writing Insecurities
I get really scared that people are going to think my work is amature or think my ideas are dumb. Not to mention staying with all of my stories. I'll ...
Sep 1, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Yesterday in my Spanish class, this kid walked in thirty minutes late and said to the teacher, "Sorry I'm tardy. I was constipated."
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: First new lounge post!
:shock: *gawks* Wow, it looks so awsome!
Aug 23, 2009 -
Re: My work stinks
Yeah, I sometimes feel a little uneasy when I post my work on here. I've only been writing seriously for a little while and there are so many fantastic writers ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Galerius- Wow. That is really creepy.
Aug 8, 2009
