User avatar

wolf4

  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Mentors/Coaches

    Thanks angels-symphony :D ! This really means a lot to me and I'm going to go join right now :)

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A perfect day?

    What about the day of the prom or dance or something. Everyone will be all happy and excited and stuff. Just a suggestion Good luck! ~Wolf

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Mentors/Coaches

    Hi I'm still pretty new to YWS and writing in general. I started getting into reading a couple years back, but only recently have I discovered that I can actually ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Experiment - Chap. 8

    Once again, great chapter! You keep dragging me deeper and deeper in to this story. Anna Graham is right, you definently have a grasp on the human mind. I like ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Experiment - Chap. 7

    Hey KJ! Wow, this has got to be your most intense chapter yet! I could feel my heart pounding as I read this. I can't even imagine how I would ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Experiment - Chap. 6

    Oh My Gosh! Why can't this be a book so I can just turn the page! Ug! Great cliffhanger by the way. It was great, just like the rest of ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Experiment - Chap. 4

    This is amazing! (once again) There is so much emotion in this chapter and you illustrate it so well. I really wish I could write as good as you do, ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 7.

    Oh my gosh! I absolutly love this! You left such a cliffhanger at the end of this chapter and I'm DYING to know Alonsa's story. I just love a good ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The End of Time Chapter Two (Part B)

    I agree with Karsten, you went a little overboard on the descriptions. They were good, just repeated and over done too much. You have a good idea here and I'm ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Final Game

    Hm... definitely unique. Though there are some things I need to address. The main character, is it a boy or a girl. And what does he/she look like? Also, it ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Experiment - Chap. 2

    Hey KJ! I'm loving this story so far (probably because I have such an obsession with post-apocalypse societies.) But never mind that. You have done so much better in this ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: life

    Very good!

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Terror Chapter One

    Hmm... interesting, but I like it. You could go a little more on the characters and the setting. Keep writing because this sounds like a promising story. A six-year-old killer... ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"

    I am SOOOOOOOO writing these down in my jounal. I've been in desprate need of a list like this. THANKS :D

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    The Hunger Games is SO one of the best books I've ever read! After reading it, I could not pick up another book because I couldn't stop thinking about it. ...

    Jun 17, 2009


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love