User avatar

wolf4

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sanity’s End Prologue

    Black Panter, What were you doing on here at 3:00 in the morning? *tisk tisk tisk*

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hustle

    Why arn't more people coming :'(

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hustle

    Oooo I've never been in a storybook before. This looks interesting. Name- Audrey Lessing Gender- female Age- 16 Appearence- Curly honey-colored hair with blonde highlights, hard hazel eyes flecked wit

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Purple Prose Help

    I suppose I sometimes have that problem in my writing, but most of the time, its' not enough description. But I'll keep this in mind. Thanks ~Wolfy

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sanity’s End Prologue

    Hey everyone! Thank you sooo much for the reveiws, its helped a lot. I'm still pretty new to YWS and writing in general so it's great to know that people ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sanity’s End Prologue

    Please reveiw!!!! Sanity’s End Prologue I’m afraid that it has all come down to this. The final fight for survival. Man versus the mighty forces of nature. Our luck has ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Witch hunters

    I think that this sounds like a really neat idea! I hope that you stick with it and post it on YWS some time. ~Wolfy

    Jul 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ~Raining in February~

    Ooo Mysterious myseteries... Anyway good job with the descriptions of her brother, very vivid and bright. I know that this is only a prologue but I'm curious to learn more ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tips for knowing your characters?

    What works for me is after I've set up the basics for my character, I let them take over my life. (And no I am not crazy) When you find ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Hmm... lets see I was reading this book called How I Live Now, which was basicly your average romance/Armageddon/apocolypse story. I thought it was really crappy and that I could ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    *Runs upstairs to room and begins counting like mad* Several minutes later... 126! And still growing :)

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ariorl Part 1

    Hm an underwater city... seems interesting. I don't think there is enough in this post for me to reveiw, but keep writing. ~Wolf

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Humor

    Sometimes I'll throw some humor into my story, though I'm not very good at it yet. The problem is that the story I'm writing now has a rather serious tone ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Mentors/Coaches

    Thank You! :D

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Mentors/Coaches

    Quick question- to be a part of Save Energy, Waste Paper, I have ot be granted special permission or something. How do I do that?

    Jun 30, 2009


In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton