User avatar

wolf4

  • Research Re: Gothic names?(finished)

    Here are some common French female names in the 17th century: These are some Irish ones. They may not help, but they looked interesting: Good luck with your name search! ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Show #14: Sunday, August 2

    Thanks Kitty!!!!!!!!! From the bottom of my heart! It sounded so cool when I read about it

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Show #14: Sunday, August 2

    I'm feeling very unimformed... What channel on the radio is it on? AM, FM, or XM? Please tell!!!! Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    In no order: Maximum Ride by James Patterson Harry Potter by JK Rowling Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riorian Warriors by Erin Hunter Pendragon by DJ McHale The ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just who is "Hawkie" anyway?

    Oh my gosh! we have to be like long lost sisters or something! I'm so glad that i'm not the only one who doesn't know what color their eyes are ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The mystery of my quick maths exit

    Yikes! I would feel so humiliated if that happened to me. Probably because I'm typically quiet and don't like to be in the spotlight. I feel so sorry for you. ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Firestorm

    Hi again! So far, so good. :D As far as I can tell, your spelling and grammar are sound. (Which isn't very far) I'm really liking your dialogue. It sounds ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Firestorm

    Hey Sugarbowl! I'm not seeing much of a plot yet, but it still has potential. I like the descriptions you used in Scotts dream at the beginnig, although I did ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    The second star to the right and straight on till morning... 7/10

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 Poetic :)

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What will you do in this situation?

    Yikes! That always happens to me, usually on school nights. I'd just try scribbling it down on a note card and try to get some sleep then expand on it ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I need a tital, please read and comment!!!

    I was that friend :D

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The White One

    Yaaaaaay you posted! I like it. Very fluent and poetic. But who am I to critique poetry? Keep it up! :D ~Wolfy P.S.- like my new signature?

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Leia Le Fey synopsis

    Sounds interesting. Definently go through with it. I'd like to read it sometime when you've posted it :) ~Wolfy

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    I'll be the first to join :D ------------ Name- Kirstyn Reeves Age- 16 Appearance- Wavy dark brown hair, deep blue eyes, average skin color, tattoo of a wolf on her ...

    Jul 21, 2009


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov