-
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when you have this thread bookmarked to you favorites, just so you can look at it from time to time and say "Omg! I totally ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: My work stinks
Yeah, I sometimes feel a little uneasy when I post my work on here. I've only been writing seriously for a little while and there are so many fantastic writers ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Galerius- Wow. That is really creepy.
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9/10 So true :)
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Type something random and i'll respond with these "I wi
Government funding!
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not even remembering your own country.
Aug 5, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I have a birthmark on my thigh that's shaped like a pepper :)
Aug 4, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I had ADHD or something when I was little. I think it's gone now, but I still beleive I have ADD.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9/10 Haha the first one made me laugh! ;)
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Well, the other day, my youth group and I played a baseball game with fruit and veggies. (Yeah, they're a weird bunch, but I love them:)) It's quiet hilarious to ...
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
I just realized that I was the 300th reply! Yay me! ---^
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when someone asks you, "What have you done all day?" you reply, "Oh, nothing much. Bomb went off, got into a fight with the Mafia, ...
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Shadowdancer's: Legend of the Queen ( Prologue )
Cool! A Warriors fanfic! I was wondering if they would have one of these on here. I believe that TaylaChase got all the nitpicks, but there was just one thing ...
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Greetings comrades, I'm new here
Hi GrinningFox! Welcome to YWS! Here are just some basic rules that you need to know while on YWS: -No chat speak. (lik dis) This is a writing site, not ...
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Just introducin' myself.
Congrats on overcoming writer's block and joining YWS! Just a couple of days ago, I found myself once again plagued by the demon that is writer's block. Grrr... *bangs head ...
Aug 1, 2009
