User avatar

wolf4

  • Lounge, The Re: Your Writing Insecurities

    I get really scared that people are going to think my work is amature or think my ideas are dumb. Not to mention staying with all of my stories. I'll ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    When life gives you lemons, draw smilie faces on them and call them Mr. and Mrs. Lemonhead. :) When life gives you lemons, put them in a stretchy sock and ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when real guys don't appeal to you anymore. Only the hot, fictional characters you create make you swoon.

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Past to Present: Photography

    Wow! These are so beautiful!

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    September 1st... so close... Ok, here's my plan for reading Catching Fire: since it comes out on a Tuesday and my week is too busy for me to really sit ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Yesterday in my Spanish class, this kid walked in thirty minutes late and said to the teacher, "Sorry I'm tardy. I was constipated."

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you deprive yourself of food, water, sleep, and potty breaks just to squeeze in "a couple more paragraphs." You know you're a writer when ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd start dancing on the pink elephant!:) What would you do if you had to choose between your best friend and your biggest crush?

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The World of Wolf4

    Gah! I hate the dentist! They simply love to make my life miserible by scratching at my teeth and especially making my gums bleed. They [i]are[i]Satan's minions. I always wonder ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The World of Wolf4

    Hey! I'm wolf4, Wolfy, or just Wolf. Just thought I'd post some stuff about me. Likes: -the color aquamerine -most any kind of carnivorous mammal -all genres except romance -soccer ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Unwind

    This book really caught my eye when I saw it in the bookstore and I knew I just had to get it. I absolutly loved it! It was just so ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: First new lounge post!

    :shock: *gawks* Wow, it looks so awsome!

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8.5/10 Haha, but my signature is still here. So much fo your xTREAME powerZ.

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Magic Kingdom Fireworks!

    Wow. Gorgeous.

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Morning, I suppose. It's very crisp and refreshing."~Luna "Dusk. So cool and quiet."~Ethan "Totally night. My greatest schemes occur when the sun is down."~Dylan "Midday. I love the feeling of ...

    Aug 9, 2009


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob