User avatar

wolf4

  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Name: Natalie Thatcher Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearence: Natalie has tousled dark brown hair that falls over her hazel eyes. She's very thin and willowy and carries herself with pride. ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: My First NaNo

    Hey I've finally decided that I'm going to do NaNo this year along with one of my other friends. When I first heard about it, I didn't want to do ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    8/10 There's not really much of a hook in the beginning of the first sentence, but it gets better as the paragraph goes on. ---------- Faster, faster, the woman told ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing As A Career

    Yeah, a full time writing career may seem like a far-off fantasy, but it's one I'm willing to persue. I still have a long way to go, but writing is ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hi my name is Rikki. My number one rule: leave me alone. That way, I won't have to waste my time kicking your butt.

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Plain, down to earth guy with tousled brown hair and and honeyish brown eyes. Finds happiness in the little things of life. Danny Shanson

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Catching Fire

    Please finish quickly! I need to babble about it to someone!

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: If There Was No More YWS?

    I don't know how I went through life before I found YWS. During the week it was down, I think I was suffering from withdrawl. I have no social life ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Catching Fire

    Ok, I thought it was fantastic and Suzanne Collins is officially my hero. :D What did you guys think?

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I just finished reading the sequel to the Hunger Games, Catching Fire. O.o It was amazing!!!!! If I ever choose a favorite book, these two would definently be in the ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Research Re: What don't you like about vampire stories?

    With all of you talking about how great Anna Rice's novels are, I think I'll go buy them sometime. :) Anyway, the only vampire books I've ever read were the ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Wolf, (You aren't worthy of the 'Dear') What the heck[i] is with you? I mean, I was living a perfectly normal, perfectly satisfying life until [i]you came in and started ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Handwriting type?

    I haven't written in cursive since third grade :) Yeah, so I print all of my stuff. I've forgotten how to make most of the cursive letters.

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: First chapter of book :)

    Hi Sophia! Welcome to YWS! I'm Wolf and I'll be your reveiwer. Ok, so what I first noticed when I started reading is that you went a little over board ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Elaina- Definently the beach! Surfing! Rikki- I'm practically nocternal, so night would be my choice. Jo- The beach, duh! I mean, what better place to see a bunch of hot ...

    Sep 1, 2009


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar