-
Re: Your Own Room Plate :)
Thanks Beck!!! I love it! *Huggles*
Dec 14, 2009 -
Re: Your Own Room Plate :)
Wow Beck, these are incredible! I'd like on please!!! Prefered Name- Kat Favorite Colors- Silver, Blue, Green Hobbies/Likes- Wolves, Leopards, Nature, Writing, Other Countries Thanks in advance!! :D
Dec 13, 2009 -
Re: The Hunger Games
I don't have a favorite book, but if I did, the Hunger Games would definently be in the top 5! But on the subject of Peeta or Gale... I can't ...
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Tragedies
I don't know if this counts as a tragedy, but when I finished reading The Book Thief by Markus Zasuk, I was sobbing my eyes out. The book was simply ...
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when you download the entire Pirates of the Caribbean onto your MP3 player because it's great writing music for you.
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you
Wow, I wish I could have seen that! At yet another sleepover, Me and three other friends were playing truth or dare. My friend chose dare, so we put some ...
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you
Hmmm... Well, me and my friend were having a sleepover one night and we were looking up flair on Facebook. We came to one that showed a picture of a ...
Oct 8, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Ooh! This looks like fun! *Dumps chili on GSP's head* Now to go find my brother... *slinks off with a second bowl of chili*
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: My First NaNo
Thanks everyone! These really help :D
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
I was really bored today and my brother wouldn't let me on the computer and I saw a couple of my sister's Barbie's laying around so I started playing with ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
If I'm really bored one day in class, I'll start narrating my life in my head with a British accent. (I really wish I had one :) )
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Catching Fire
I agree with you all about the repetative plot part, but I still thought it was a great book all the same.
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: funny words
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Yup. It's a word :)
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: The Court - Finished!
Natalie sighed. She might as well get this off her back now. Already, before a single word slipped through her lips, the memories were flooding back to her. She took ...
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when you want to strangle your english teacher because they give you a 400 word limit on an ending for a short story. I'm going ...
Sep 14, 2009
