User avatar

wizkid515

  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Voyage of Romance Writing January Workshop

    Can I put my name down?

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Peach!!!!

    Hey, I know your gonna love it here. Okay, so you may have noticed some people's user name is a color, here are what the colors stand for. Light Green ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    Welcome to YWS, you're gonna love it. Hope your horror writing takes off. Enjoy the wonders of this amazing site! Feel free to PM any time you need anything!!! Wizkid

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Its alive!

    Hey people I am 12 I live on a farm and... I AM OBSSED WITH... (drum roll please) The... Most... Awesome... EVER!!!!! :o TWILIGHT :o yeah thats about it see ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Need Some Help

    hi people if you need help PM me. by the way my name is wizkid or artpassion 8) :lol: :) :thud: :thud:

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Help Me - Newbie Alert!

    HI guys and gals My Name is Josh and i like writing and reading my fav colour is blue and i hate spiders i heard you could become a greeter ...

    Aug 1, 2008


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein