User avatar

wizkid515

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hi Guys, So officially I have been gone like nearly 2 years or something crazy like that. I lost my passion for writing, moved to boarding school (where YWS is ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Spirited Away

    Oh My God I absoultley love that movie! It's like my favourite movie of all time.

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Dreamer she is the best and she deserves a million dollars :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    This year i went through a real rough patch. My life seemed like it was destroyed, but then there was Dreamer. She told me something which began my mantra: It ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    i had it.... then i lost it

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Ruben A is who i chose

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What was your first story about?

    My first story was Fantasy (as all ways :lol:) it was about a boy who had to go on a really long journey to find an evil man who stole ...

    Aug 1, 2008


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom