User avatar

wizkid515

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Glade

    The Glade This story has been removed due to author request. Sorry.

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Run Away 1. [Mature content!] - REVISED

    Okay story, not amazing but still okay. You need to make us feel her pain. Can't find any spelling or grammer mistakes that haven't already been pointed out. Bon Chance! ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romance scene.

    i liked it. slightly creepy but okay, if that's the point. :D :pirate3: :D :D

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Haunting, Chapter 1

    Awesome story. cant wait to read more

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When I Think of You...

    *shock* this is so wierd, its exactly how i feel. your writing is amazing you a credit to the term writer... thank you for such a great ray of sun ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Horndogs

    not really my sort of thing :| i found it a little disturbing and as said before please rate . :oops: if you like this sort of stuff i suppose ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    WOW! :thud:

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Soul Character Interactive Story

    hey my name is Wiz welcome to YWS just letting you know that we have a thing down the bottom of the forums called Storybooks. same as your idea move ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Live - Chapter One

    great great great work. i felt the emotion from Rory coming to me while i read. wonderful effort. if you write and get published ill buy your book! :D :D ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Dreamer she is the best and she deserves a million dollars :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    This year i went through a real rough patch. My life seemed like it was destroyed, but then there was Dreamer. She told me something which began my mantra: It ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Angel

    Oh... My... God... Wow :thud: this was amazing. would you mind flicking me a PM when the next part is out. keep writing =)

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MoonStrike: Chapter 1, 2/3

    hi. I enjoyed this but, (not to sound to mean), i didn't really get the point. All that happened was the fact that she kept eating and eating and that ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Descendants

    Hey I was immediately hooked by this story apart from a lack of description. I felt that i didn't know the character enough. I only saw one mistake. Her husband ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Elements: Secrets of the River (Prologue)

    Hey This is a great prologue. You caught my attention as soon as the story started. I felt like I was right there watching the story unfold. I liked how ...

    Oct 22, 2009


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi