User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    I get this notice when trying to submit a CP in a storybook roleplay. I'm in Firefox, as you can see. Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 9.23.09 PM.png EDIT: Oops, same time, Sound! ...

    Sep 30
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    We've run out of Word Weaves! There wasn't one yesterday, and it says there isn't one available today either!

    Sep 11
  • Information Desk Re: Suggestions / Comments

    For the weekly sprint, could there be a setting where it automatically submits? I had mine complete, and when I tried to submit, it said it didn't take bbcode. But ...

    Jul 26
  • Welcome Mat Re: well hello there

    Hi there @NamelessSpawn!! It’s nice to meet you :] I go by Winter on here (all pronouns). I’m also a global moderator, so if you have any questions, feel free ...

    Jul 24
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    I know that there are previous word trails, so figured this was a bug or something that didn't get finished it, but putting it here in case you didn't know!

    Jul 9
  • Information Desk Re: Yes, ads are back on YWS

    I also didn't think to take a picture of it but earlier, I got an ad for a politician not just in my state, but in my county >.> I'm ...

    Feb 24
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    Browser: Firefox, Chrome, Safari OS: Windows. I've also tried on a mac and I had the same problem. Time: It's been happening for months but I never really knew where ...

    Jul 21, 2023
  • Questions and Answers Re: Squills

    Hey there! Squills writer here! Thank you for your question! I am not one of the editors who I’m sure could give a more detailed response (@brigadiar, @lib, @EternalRain ^^) ...

    Feb 7, 2023
  • Welcome Mat Re: Here goes nothing...

    Heyyyyyy! Welcome to YWS!

    Nov 3, 2022
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey Annabelle! Welcome to YWS! All of that sounds super impressive, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

    Jan 22, 2022
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System

    Hey there, @17719, I’m Winter! The buddy system isn’t currently active, but I’d be more than happy to be an (unofficial) mentor! Feel free to hit me up through private ...

    Nov 16, 2021
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Okay, thank you!

    Jul 22, 2021
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    Okay, thank you so much!

    Jul 22, 2021
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    Browser: Mozilla Firefox Time: 10:15pm CST (it happened earlier too) Description: I cannot get the bb code for coloring to work in wall posts. I'll copy the bb code exactly ...

    Jul 22, 2021
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    So... bb code works in wall posts and such. But does the bb code for colors for texts not work for things like wall posts?

    Jul 22, 2021


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio