-
Re: Ordadus [OOC]
Sounds good! Sorry for my delay in getting going, y'all! Life has been hectic for a few weeks
Jul 12, 2025 -
Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC
I'm so sorry, Sound. I'm sending love and prayers for you.
Jul 8, 2025 -
Re: Ordadus [OOC]
I will admit I’m feeling a tad overwhelmed >.> but I just need to sit down and really work on it and I’m sure I will get most of it ...
Jul 7, 2025 -
Re: Ordadus [OOC]
Obsessed with the fact hehe
Jul 6, 2025 -
Re: Ordadus [OOC]
Wolfi that's GORGEOUSSSS AHHHHH!!
Jul 5, 2025 -
Re: Sleight of Hand (OOC)
Hey, y'all!! Thanks for the second poke, Omni, my notifs didn't give me the first. You two go for it! I'll sit this one out :] Hope y'all have tons ...
Jul 5, 2025 -
Re: Ordadus [OOC]
It's not so much the day as it is the time of day. Later at night generally will work better because that way, no matter what, I'll be released from ...
Jul 2, 2025 -
Re: Ordadus [OOC]
I've got work (shows) Friday nights, but I can hop in after the show! It will be quite a bit later than everyone else though >.> Also, I think I ...
Jul 2, 2025 -
Re: To Stop A Clock OOC
Literally just yelled "DANTEEEEEE" to an empty house XD
Jul 2, 2025 -
Re: Ordadus [OOC]
I haven't had a chance to start on mine but I am planning to start either tomorrow or the day after! : D so excited for this!
Jul 2, 2025 -
Re: Lux Academy OOC
Yeah, I’m good with cameoing, and like Mint said, the next post in our pair is mine :]
Jul 1, 2025 -
Re: Roleplay Month 2025 Checklist Challenge
Spot! :]
Jun 30, 2025 -
Re: DM Dailies Completion Thread [2025]
Spot :]
Jun 30, 2025 -
Re: Ordadus [OOC]
I’m gonna get started on my charrie in the next couple of days—this weekend is just packed for me!
Jun 29, 2025 -
Re: Olympus Has Fallen [OOC]
I think I’ll probably use the same character, so same please!
Jun 28, 2025
