User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    These all made me giggle outloud XDD

    Jul 30, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: To Stop A Clock OOC

    Yes, I’ll try to find a time really soon!

    Jul 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    Ooh so pretty!!

    Jul 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Luminescoir OOC

    It’s definitely going! I think it’ll only take me like one time to get all my thoughts out to get most of it done ^^ I just. Haven’t had time ...

    Jul 24, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Olympus Has Fallen [OOC]

    Ive got tech rehearsals this Saturday but can try to maybe hop in on mobile if I’m free?

    Jul 23, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Luminescoir OOC

    My schedule is a little all over the place currently so I'm not sure how reliably I can commit to a write-in time for this week but this is in ...

    Jul 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I've got tech rehearsal this Monday unfortunately :/ I could maybe hop in late? But I'm not sure how long it's gonna last.

    Jul 19, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Plague of Lumeaux OOC

    >.> yessssss

    Jul 18, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Luminescoir OOC

    I am always down for discord, so if other people are comfortable with it, that works for me! If not, this also works

    Jul 18, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Plague of Lumeaux OOC

    So I’m definitely not lurking or anything >.> but do I see now open spot? 0.0

    Jul 18, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Olympus Has Fallen [OOC]

    I just submitted, let me know if it works or if I need to change anything! :]

    Jul 15, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Luminescoir OOC

    Sweet!! : D

    Jul 15, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Luminescoir OOC

    I would LOVE to do this!! Could I potentially let fate decide what role I get? >.> they’re all so interesting

    Jul 15, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    OKAY thank you everyone for being so patient. Julian is officially submitted! : D His CP is in the pad if anyone wants to take a look.

    Jul 14, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: To Stop A Clock OOC

    My character is officially submitted! Excited for this! : D

    Jul 14, 2025


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla