User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Luminescoir OOC

    Apologies for such a long delay, y'all. My CP is nearly done for this! I just need to figure out a name and possibly collab with Silv to figure out ...

    Sep 3, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I'm going to try to be there at least part of the time! :]

    Sep 3, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Ossie post is up!! :]]

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    My post is nearly finished! I realized I actually need one more tiny bit with Hoss, and then it'll be all wrapped up! Thanks for everybody's patience!

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Okay my night flew by in a flurry I wasn't expecting, so I wasn't able to get writing done bc I am now VERY eepy but I've got time in ...

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Hopping here to say that I am still going to be joining tonight but just remembered a homework item I forgot about, so I am going to need to do ...

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I am in the pad for a little bit, working on the beginning of my post! Feel free to stop by, anyone!

    Aug 24, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Monday sounds good! Warning that this semester, I'll have to arrive a little late every time because I have a class Monday night required to graduate, and it goes until ...

    Aug 22, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    I think I should be able to at least stop by later tonight! School's been starting up so I'm getting back into my school routine but I'm gonna have some ...

    Aug 22, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I can do Tuesday! :]

    Aug 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Hi!! My show wrapped up and I am ALSO back at my college so I will be able to be there most definitely tomorrow night :] (and should be free ...

    Aug 18, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    Hi y'all SO SORRY for just droping off the planet for a week, it's been hectic 0.0 The artwork is GORGEOUS AHHHHH I'm obsessed and I love it so much!! ...

    Aug 18, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Oop so sorry, I’m gonna be a lil late too but will be there

    Aug 12, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Ordadus [OOC]

    Hi!! Sorry for the late response. I've got a show tomorrow night, but am available pretty much ALL DAY before 5pm CST, if anytime during the day works for either ...

    Aug 7, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I’ve got shows on Thursday nights so I don’t think that will work for me, but I can try to find more time to write on my own if that’s ...

    Aug 1, 2025


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi