User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Out-of-Context RP Quotes

    "I thought the academy made you up! Like, if you don't complete all your office hours, the lightning dude will strike you dead!" Maji slithered out of her box like ...

    Jun 14, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: dark fairytale-y small town fantasy thing

    Ooh! Vincian was definitely right about tagging me because this is right up my alley, and long posts and character driven storybooks are things I’m constantly searching for. I also ...

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Squad-and-Mission Style Roleplay

    I am in love with this idea, and I’d love to be a part of it when it’s up and running!

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Would you play an adult slice of life Harry Potter sb

    I’m definitely interested in something like this, but I’d need to think for a while about a character...

    Jun 11, 2020


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage