User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Pairing Plaza for RP Buddies

    Username & Group Number: winterwolf0100 in group 1! Excited to work with y'all, @Ayme and @spearmint! Would you like to be considered for future RP Buddy rounds? If so, how ...

    Jul 12, 2022
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Pairing Plaza for RP Buddies

    Here are the first pairings of RP Buddies! Find each other, introduce yourselves, and start some new adventures! Group 1: @Ayme, @winterwolf0100, @spearmint Group 2: @saadamansayyed, @HarryHardy Group

    Jul 12, 2022
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Out-of-Context RP Quotes

    When she glanced up at him again, the world was upside-down. She moved right, but everything in her vision told her she'd moved left. She moved left, but she saw ...

    Jul 9, 2022
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Roleplay Month 2022 Checklist Challenge

    This'll be funnnnn Edit: I FINISHEDDDDDDDD Beginner: Complete! Join a roleplay: here we go Create a Character Profile: yep yep! Write 5 OOC Posts: Only five? Are you sure? Write ...

    Jul 4, 2022
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Daily Bounty Completions

    This is my spot. 1. Bounty: A New RP | Reward: 250/500 Gold | Proof: We've got a mystery! 2. Bounty: 2 OOC Posts | Reward: 25 Gold | Proof: ...

    Jul 4, 2022
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Roleplay Month 2022 Roleplay Buddies

    So excited for this!! Username: winterwolf0100 Have you roleplayed on YWS before?: Yes! If you have, what is your preferred level of roleplaying?: I prefer storybooks, or Duo roleplays! Do ...

    Jun 29, 2022
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Out-of-Context RP Quotes

    "Oh my god are those your tax returns?" Dwyn replied. "I could literally steal your identity." "Buckle your seatbelt." Luna's laptop made a little chime sound as she clicked around. ...

    Mar 23, 2022
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: What do you like about roleplaying?

    I love getting to write with other people and keep the story alive, even if I momentarily lose inspiration for it. Other people have ideas, and it makes it so ...

    Dec 20, 2021
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Headquarters OOC

    Ooh, username change! I like it, Omni! Uh I haven’t but thanks for putting this back on my radar!

    Nov 14, 2021
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Aether's Heart OOC

    Yeah, he definitely had a lot of extra energy from the new people! There’s also the fact that he hasn’t slept much in the past few days, which can definitely ...

    Nov 14, 2021
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Aether's Heart OOC

    Hey Vince, yeah you’re welcome to write Valno! I’ll also be lurking in the pad when I can, but really you just have to think of the most childish, craziest ...

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Aether's Heart OOC

    That sounds great to me!

    Oct 24, 2021
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Aether's Heart OOC

    XD why hello there!

    Oct 18, 2021
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Headquarters OOC

    I’m definitely still interested as well!

    Oct 18, 2021
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Headquarters OOC

    Hey, this looks awesome! As you know, I’m not sure I can tackle something during July, but I’m definitely still interested!

    Jul 1, 2021


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey