User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Wanderlust OOC

    This is so awesome! I have no idea which month yet, but I would loveeee a spot pretty-please :]

    Aug 12, 2023
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Roleplay Quests Archive

    Roleplay: The Group Project Issued By: winterwolf0100 Expires On: 30 calendar days from date issued September 10, 2023 Challenged Participant(s): @Omni, @winterwolf0100 Credits Offered: 2 Quest: Post

    Aug 11, 2023
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Out-of-Context RP Quotes

    Posted this on my wall, but figured I'd post it here too. XD Well, out of all the ways to die, flirting with the wrong person seemed like a pretty ...

    Aug 11, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    I’m down for a discord if others are.

    Aug 11, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Harbinger Syndrome OOC

    (I am obviously not Omni) but usually for storybooks you submit the character on the storybook sanctuary page of it (by clicking the Go To Roleplay button on the right ...

    Aug 7, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    Yeahhhh >:] This will be fun!

    Jul 29, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    Thanks for the explanation! I think I like the idea of the first one, mainly because players can then collaborate and talk through what makes the most sense for each ...

    Jul 29, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    I do not understand the options on the poll :’] can explain?

    Jul 29, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Harbinger Syndrome OOC

    Can I join? No idea if there’s still room 0.0

    Jul 26, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    So excited to do this!

    Jul 26, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Last Light OOC

    So Omni, what sorts of careers are you thinking have become necessities in this new world, and what are careers that sort of just... faded away?

    Jul 21, 2023
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: DM Dailies Bounty Completions 2023

    Claiming a spot! 16/30 Bounty: A New RP | Reward: 250/500 Gold | Proof: ✓ Bounty: Join an RP | Reward: 200 Gold | Proof: ✓ Bounty: Write 2 OOC ...

    Jul 21, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Last Light OOC

    Meeeeee hello yes spot? :]

    Jul 21, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Aether's Heart OOC

    Yes we do. I might need some help with that, my brain has been so crowded with so many things it might we hard for me to do something like ...

    Oct 4, 2022
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Headquarters OOC

    >.> *poke*

    Sep 7, 2022


There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green