User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    If you could that would be great actually >.>

    Jul 1, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Yessss, I do want to use her! ^^

    Jul 1, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Hi, yes!! Can I?

    Jul 1, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Harbinger Syndrome OOC

    LOVE that, absolutely

    Jun 29, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Harbinger Syndrome OOC

    William is too mature to hold any type of grudge or hatred towards someone as you do as Ronnie, but I’m sure he’s definitely heard of them and their antics ...

    Jun 29, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Harbinger Syndrome OOC

    ABSOLUTELY haha

    Jun 29, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Harbinger Syndrome OOC

    I’m excited!! William knows a lot of people, and would also DEFINITELY feed runaway children and offer his couch to them, so if you think your character might already know ...

    Jun 28, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Last Light OOC

    Okay, awesome! Thanks!

    Jun 28, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Last Light OOC

    Can people who are not Onlookers hear the beasts, or see tracks they make in sand, dirt, etc, or do they have no other effect on the world that someone ...

    Jun 28, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Last Light OOC

    I’m still in! If anyone wants to find a time in the next week or so to meet in a pad and brainstorm characters, I’m down

    Jun 26, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Wanderlust OOC

    I hate to say it because this is a lovely group of roleplayers and a really fun concept, but I don’t think it’s likely I’ll be able to catch up, ...

    May 29, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Wanderlust OOC

    Hey sorry I haven’t been involved. School has been a lot and my childhood dog just died yesterday so it’s gonna be at least a week or two before I ...

    Feb 21, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Harbinger Syndrome OOC

    Ok I think I already claimed a spot but didn’t specify power, I am eyeing concrete though so I’m gonna just cement that for the record XD

    Jan 7, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Wanderlust OOC

    Okay so I’ve finally decided which I would like (I’m sorry, it fell off my radar) and I would love the soul of the decrepit if that’s alright :]

    Oct 17, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Harbinger Syndrome OOC

    Everything’s going good! I think my original reasoning for not doing a character yet was that I wanted to wait to hear your updated thoughts on powers before I did, ...

    Sep 9, 2023


Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan