User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Death Hypothesis OOC

    Okay, okay-- how good are we with a character being a completely manipulative remorseless douchebag? >.> He's extremely charming on the front end, but a horribly rotten human being

    Jul 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Whose Line is It Roleplay? OOC

    Hiiii question. Is this like in Whose Line where people can do multiple bits in response to one prompt before the buzzer is hit, or is it all one cohesive ...

    Jul 2, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: not-so-hero OOC

    Oohhhhh so much lore!! Already obsessed. I'm in if you'll have me!

    Jul 2, 2024
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: DM Dailies Bounty Completions 2024

    Here for when I actually do them. Bounties 16/31 Bounty: Create a Roleplay | Reward: 250/500 Gold | Proof: ✔ Bounty: Join a Roleplay | Reward: 100 Gold | Proof: ...

    Jul 2, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Death Hypothesis OOC

    I’d love to collab at some point! Also gotta figure out my character, if anyone wants to hang in a pad for that >.>

    Jul 2, 2024
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Roleplay Buddies 2024

    Username: winterwolf0100 (I go by Winter :]) Have you roleplayed on YWS before?: [if yes, clarify if only before/after revamp] Uh… *looks at my 19 current storybooks*… no? (No just ...

    Jul 2, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Whose Line is It Roleplay? OOC

    Alright XD well then I will think >.>

    Jul 1, 2024
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Roleplay Month 2024 Checklist Challenge

    Well I didn't think I'd be doing this but here we are. ✔

    Jul 1, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Whose Line is It Roleplay? OOC

    I LOVE whose line is it anyway! I might have to see a couple people go first so I fully understand what you're going for >.> but I'm definitely intrigued

    Jul 1, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Death Hypothesis OOC

    I saw y'all have a spot open? >.>

    Jul 1, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Miss ma'am is submitted and backkkkk!! I love Sophie so much XD

    Jul 1, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Operation: Leviathan Rising [OOC]

    I think this one would be good for Ivor if that works

    Jul 1, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Operation: The Arms of Death [OOC]

    Ooh I would *love* to reserve a spot for this if possible >.> might be making a new agent for it though if that’s ok

    Jul 1, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    I’ll also stick with what I had bc I think it turns into a romance eventually >.>

    Jul 1, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Thank youuuu

    Jul 1, 2024


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl