User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Sophie definitely doesn’t hate either of them! Does either of them get annoyed by her though?

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Ahh, I love both the posts! I'm excited for this. I'd love to collab with either of y'all, depending on who would like to be on the other line for ...

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    I’d love to add to the collab if possible! ^^

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Steelslayer OOC

    Sorry I’m a little late to responding but yes I’d love to join

    Jul 8, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    Submitted mine! Saw Greek mythology and knew I had to pull her back out XD

    Jul 6, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Death Hypothesis OOC

    I'm down to collab if you want me! If Aiden's not the vibe you're going for though, I'm also happy to not do it XD

    Jul 6, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Steelslayer OOC

    I would love to, but if you feel you’re too full that’s okay :]

    Jul 6, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    Hello hi!! Can I join? >.>

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Steelslayer OOC

    Do you have any spots left? >.> if not, have fun, y'all!

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Mafia--OOC

    I’ll try my best!

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Mafia--OOC

    I am interested mayhapsss

    Jul 4, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Mafia--OOC

    Hi hello, I heard a rumor you might be looking for an extra someone >.>

    Jul 4, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Irene has a problem with Zaine, but I don’t think anyone else does! (I think we’re at the point of doubling up anyway now, unless Wist corrects me >.>)

    Jul 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Sophie has a problem with Fane, Scar! It’s gonna be an enemies to lovers thing so it might be easier if your character had an issue with someone else? I ...

    Jul 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Death Hypothesis OOC

    Aiden is submitted! I’m so excited for this.

    Jul 3, 2024


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)