User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    Hey, welcome! Yes, there are slots still available, we'll put you down as the Reaper! We've got some lore in the first post of this OOC, but we're also happy ...

    Jul 17, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Ascendant Ritual (OOC)

    That's such a good question. I think what happens (correct me if I'm wrong, Ley) is that we've all become the best of the best in our element areas, so ...

    Jul 17, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Ascendant Ritual (OOC)

    OH MY GOSH LEY THE COVER IS GORGEOUS

    Jul 17, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    Alright, Omni, thanks for letting us know

    Jul 17, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Omg Sound is collabing with everyoneeeee hehe. Can’t wait to see the post! :]

    Jul 17, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Ascendant Ritual (OOC)

    Thanks, @KateHardy! Happy RPing to you too, Miss Busy!! : D So impressed with how you're staying on top of everything!

    Jul 17, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    A very silly, happy, and sweet intro post for Sophie! I'm excited for this! (Lemme know what y'all think XD)

    Jul 17, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Ascendant Ritual (OOC)

    Yesssss, exciting!!

    Jul 17, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Omg Sounddddd! Do you wanna collab with me on my opening post for this at some point? :]

    Jul 17, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    It looks great! Sorry, I wasn’t trying to say you couldn’t have paragraphs or anything, haha! I really love all the backstory, just thought CP could be a place where ...

    Jul 17, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    Also, for now, we would like to keep each role to a limit of one person, so if a role has already been picked by someone, then please pick another. ...

    Jul 16, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    Just popping in to say how awesome everything looks, and to offer a little encouragementtttt :] y'all got this!

    Jul 14, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    Farono's post is up! Also, all of these look so cool! I'm gonna need a less sleepy brain to really look through them, but I'm excited!

    Jul 13, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Let's do Big then :] I feel like their dynamic will be funny lol

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    Farono’s post is next, and nearly done, just needs a bit more ^^

    Jul 12, 2024


Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic