User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Ascendant Ritual (OOC)

    That sounds great to me!

    Jul 20, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    We actually have two roles left >.> so you get your choice of the two!

    Jul 20, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Ascendant Ritual (OOC)

    Yep, sounds good to me!

    Jul 19, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Ascendant Ritual (OOC)

    Probably! : D I hope making fish goes well

    Jul 19, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Ascendant Ritual (OOC)

    We're hanging in the pad, Ley, if you wanna join :]

    Jul 19, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    Just finished reading the posts. They look great! I love how Persephone and Athena are like, "Oh, this will be useful" for pretty much everyone except Farono XD. Athena keeps ...

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Mafia--OOC

    Omg, the SHADE in my letter. I'm sorry, I will try to have a CP in as soon as possible :']

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Last Light OOC

    Thanks for the reminder, Omni! I'm gonna try to get mine in by the end of the weekend.

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    Alright, Ley, thanks for letting us know

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    I’m so sorry, something unexpected popped up so I am not able to join right now. But! I can join in a couple of hours, if you’ll still be around!

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    Awesome! I’ll hop on in just a minute!

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    You definitely could! @soundofmind Also, we’re gonna try to get it going pretty soon, but if you feel like you personally couldn’t make a first post for a couple weeks, ...

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    I love the post, Scar!! It looks great :] I’m excited for this SB haha.

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Out-of-Context RP Quotes

    Sophie had almost teared up at that one, but she'd managed to hold it together long enough to nod solemnly and say, "Thank you for your respect of the Lady's ...

    Jul 18, 2024
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Roleplay Quests Archive

    Roleplay: Us Among the Gods Issued By: @winterwolf0100 Expires On: August 17th Challenged Participant(s): @WeepingWisteria, @KateHardy, @winterwolf0100, @Ley, @RangerofIthilien, @SoullessGinger, anyon

    Jul 18, 2024


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke