User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Echoes of Power (OOC)

    Yayyyy, thank you!

    Sep 27, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Echoes of Power (OOC)

    Hiiii so umm… I know y’all are full >.> but Wist was talking about how cool this concept was, and said if I wanted their Sky spot, I could have ...

    Sep 27, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Academy of the Holy Tribunal (OOC)

    I’m gonna do Fire /Wildfire I think :]

    Sep 27, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: A Waltz into the Hinterlands (OOC)

    Me? >.> can I have spot please?

    Sep 24, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Where the Dead Wait (OOC)

    I’m definitely down for a collab with different people (whether that means Chase shows up in someone else’s post, or they show up in his! XD)

    Sep 24, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Death Hypothesis OOC

    Hi hello >.> it’s definitely me and that’s definitely my bad. I promise it’s on my list of to-do’s, I’m just booked through September 20 at least before I can ...

    Sep 13, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    I can write sometime later this week! (I also have to write my own post >.>)

    Sep 9, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Where the Dead Wait (OOC)

    @RavenAkuma, I don't know if you have any ideas for your character, but I have a proposal if you'd like to hop in the pad! :]

    Sep 8, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    Hey y'all! So it's been a hot minute >.> but how is everybody doing? Anybody need help with a post?

    Sep 8, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    Hiiii so I'm uh >.> I'm totally not snooping or anything but does this mean that there is maybe now a free spot in this?

    Sep 8, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Where the Dead Wait (OOC)

    I don’t know what I want yet >.> but I am interested

    Sep 8, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    I can also probably help, if that would be useful!

    Aug 20, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: not-so-hero OOC

    Hey! Thank you for the poke, this is on my radar. I just got done moving back to school, so I'm trying to get into the rhythm of things here ...

    Aug 16, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Last Light OOC

    We stalled because of me moving, sorry! We’ll get on it soon!

    Aug 13, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    Thanks for answering, Wist! Leiko is a messenger, so if anyone wants to collab, I’m good with that. You can also just make up your own little messenger if you ...

    Jul 28, 2024


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein