User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: not-so-hero OOC

    Yes!

    Oct 9, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    Character submitted! I’m excited for Grey-8 to join the team!

    Oct 8, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Murmur Below OOC

    Thank you so much!! I was thinking conspiracy theorist, maybe? Just an old crazy man with long hair and a beanie and a LOT of stuff to say.

    Oct 7, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Murmur Below OOC

    Hi!! Is that spot still open?

    Oct 7, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Death Hypothesis OOC

    Hey y'all! I finally hopped in and added some Aiden lines to the post. I haven't written his death yet because I couldn't figure out how he should die (so ...

    Oct 6, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Where the Dead Wait (OOC)

    @SilverNight, you free Monday afternoon or extremely late tomorrow night? (I’m in CST, probably couldn’t until 11ish, or noon on Monday)

    Oct 6, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    I think I might be able to do that!

    Oct 5, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Echoes of Power (OOC)

    I submitted my character! I have a picrew that YWS is not wanting to let me upload, sadly :[ but I will try again tomorrow.

    Oct 4, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Echoes of Power (OOC)

    I might be able to do stuff tonight!

    Oct 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    That sounds fun! I am ready for more Sophie/Big time XD

    Oct 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: not-so-hero OOC

    Ok :'] I'm sorry for slowing everything down

    Oct 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Academy of the Holy Tribunal (OOC)

    @Omni I am in the pad >.> if you are still around

    Oct 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: not-so-hero OOC

    Hi, so I really love this concept but I'm worried that me not having a character in has somehow slowed everyone else down >.> I am still interested in this ...

    Oct 3, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: A Waltz into the Hinterlands (OOC)

    Hiiii sorry, I have vibes of a character, I’ve just gotta find time to sit down and write it out. (I think I may be able to sometime tonight? Don’t ...

    Oct 2, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    YES absolutely

    Oct 2, 2024


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria