User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

    I’m definitely interested! I love ATLA! I’ll be honest, I haven’t gotten around to watching Korra yet >.> but I’d absolutely love to do this

    Oct 20, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Where the Dead Wait (OOC)

    @SilverNight and I have a post for Alex done and are almost done with a Chase post!

    Oct 20, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Academy of the Holy Tribunal (OOC)

    I submitted my post :]

    Oct 17, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Academy of the Holy Tribunal (OOC)

    Just got a chance to read all the posts so far, and yes!! They're all so good! I'm so excited for this :]

    Oct 16, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    Late at night on weekdays (9-1am) are the best for me currently, though I might be able to do some nights over this weekend.

    Oct 16, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    I cannot join currently, I am exhausted and about to drop. But I don’t want Sophie missing from the whole first post XD it’s just been busy lately

    Oct 15, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    I have missed it yet again :’]

    Oct 15, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Aww man :[ I missed it. I can maybe do tomorrow or Tuesday night though!

    Oct 14, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Academy of the Holy Tribunal (OOC)

    I think we might just have Jazz's characters left then? Maybe? >.>

    Oct 12, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Where the Dead Wait (OOC)

    Alrighty, no problem! I left some questions for you at the bottom, that we could use to help collaborating in the future, if that works for you! :] have a ...

    Oct 11, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Where the Dead Wait (OOC)

    Silver and I are working in the pad if anyone wants to join! @RavenAkuma, your character could make an appearance in his post if you'd like/are available? Also I finally ...

    Oct 11, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Operation: The Arms of Death [OOC]

    I am not sure when I can. Tomorrow night, maybe? It all depends on the amount of homework I have, but making characters is my top priority on YWS right ...

    Oct 10, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Operation: The Arms of Death [OOC]

    I knew it was gonna happen 😔 yes yes I am hereee

    Oct 9, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Murmur Below OOC

    Submitted!

    Oct 9, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Mafia--OOC

    Yes!

    Oct 9, 2024


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy