User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    6 sounds great to me!

    Jan 13, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    That's my bad. Anyone available Wednesday night? I'm free basically 6pm CST onward, if we wanna finish up Sound's post and get started on the next one.

    Jan 13, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    I know I wasn't available to join the last write-in, but if we had another one, I could likely join this time and add some Sophie lines!

    Jan 9, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Hi! Just poking this because I really love these characters and would hate for this to die >.>

    Jan 9, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    Finally got my post up! Sorry for the long wait. :]

    Jan 9, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Steelslayer OOC

    I am still interested! Though I'm just now realizing I never made my character for this >.> oops

    Jan 7, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: A Waltz into the Hinterlands (OOC)

    @RangerofIthilien, I'd be down to collab sometime in the next few nights if that would work for you! Generally late at night works best for me (I'm in CST, and ...

    Dec 28, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    Winter's Reactions (because I finally read all of the posts so far and also maybe wrote my own that I will post when Omni approves it >.>) Spoilered because it's ...

    Dec 28, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    I have also been dying of sickness x.x but I’d love to do a write-in at some point (or for someone to just sit in a pad with me while ...

    Dec 27, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Poking my head in here to say the semester is finally wrapping up for me, so I should be a lot more free in just a few days! :]

    Dec 11, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Us Among the Gods OOC

    @soundofmind, SO SORRY for not responding to this. I really could've sworn I did >.> Anyways, sorry everybody else for the radio silence for a bit. How are people feeling ...

    Dec 11, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    I have also been drowning. BUT I am almost through it and hopefully will reach a point where I have the mental capacity to think on here again

    Dec 11, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Academy of the Holy Tribunal (OOC)

    Hello! I definitely fell off the face of the planet for a bit there, sorry about that >.> glad to see y'all doing stuff though!

    Dec 11, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Where the Dead Wait (OOC)

    Sure! It’s possible your character arrives late, and they’ve already entered the building, if that’s good with you? Your character could come in to Chase’s post that is not done ...

    Oct 24, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    I have a lot of homework for tonight, but once I get it done, I can join!

    Oct 24, 2024


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily