User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Looks great to me! : D

    Jan 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Hello I'd like one!

    Jan 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    Ok ok, I would love earth/crystal please :] (thinking my character's affinity might be circe? but super uncontrolled and more reckless than the trained professional's so most of their visions ...

    Jan 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    DANG eulogy you beat me to it XD I would love to reserve a spot but I gotta think of which >.> just a min XD

    Jan 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    I can't believe I misspelled that lol @Elektra

    Jan 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    @Eleyktra, I could do some for our post now if you could! ^^

    Jan 21, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Except for Cinderella (OOC)

    I would be totally down for that! But no pressure of course :]

    Jan 19, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Except for Cinderella (OOC)

    ...okay, all the official spots are full! HOWEVER. If you still want to join, we can add Cinderella's Father and the Queen! @soundofmind >.>

    Jan 19, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    Bash is gonna be devastated, as soon as they figure out the little cannon was supposed to actually do something other than make a puff of air. XD

    Jan 19, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Except for Cinderella (OOC)

    I'd love the Prince's Footman/Manservant if that works : D

    Jan 18, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    BRILLIANT petition, mint, I love it XDD

    Jan 17, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    We are still writing, if y'all become free and want to join! : D @ScarlettFire @WeepingWisteria @Spearmint

    Jan 16, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Everybody still available in about an hour and a half? :]

    Jan 15, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Death Hypothesis OOC

    It’s me, (hi) I’m the problem. I think it’s because there was a big collab post, but I wasn’t able to join, but I needed to add some stuff? I ...

    Jan 15, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Academy of the Holy Tribunal (OOC)

    @Obscura I’d be happy for Edris and Corrick to meet at some point, if you’d be interested in that :]

    Jan 15, 2025


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb