User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    Hey, y'all! Apologies for double-posting >.> Just wanted to let y'all know some important info about Balius. Balius is autistic, though I don't think that's an invented term in the ...

    Feb 7, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Just wanted to give y'all a heads-up that I've got an event this Monday night, so I'll be able to be there, but I'll probably be a couple hours later ...

    Feb 7, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    Hey y'all!! Something to keep in mind while creating characters. I'd love a character who constantly makes fun of Balius for his anxiety/paranoia, thinks he's too soft for this, something ...

    Feb 7, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    I should be available sometime tonight, I think, if others are available :3

    Feb 6, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Hey, y'all! Something I like to do for storybooks I'm in is leave reactions for each individual post, since sometimes, we can all get so caught up in our own ...

    Feb 4, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    Silver, you know this, but for anyone else, I have a character chosen for this, I just need to adapt their CP for it! :]

    Feb 3, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    That’s so gorgeous!!

    Jan 31, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    AHHHHH!! They look so good :’] Sound you’re so talented

    Jan 30, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Ahhhh. He’s a horrible person and he is also about to manipulate Ossie so hard :’]

    Jan 29, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    That sketch is SO CUTE. I think Ossie’s look would be less of a smirk, more of a genuine smile (because he hasn’t lost himself yet :’])

    Jan 28, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Yay!! Welcome back, Wist :] Can't wait to hear your thoughts on everything we did :]

    Jan 27, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    I’ll be aiming for obsidian, just haven’t been able to sit down and figure out the fine details yet.

    Jan 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    That works great for me! :]

    Jan 23, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Monday nights work better for me (no rehearsals or performances!) Also, yeah, I'd be so down for them being bio siblings! : D

    Jan 22, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I would love to join this! :] trying to use logic and crossing out to figure out which are left XD Edit: ok I think I would love the protector, ...

    Jan 22, 2025


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand