User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Sunken City [OOC]

    I’ve got a show tonight but can possibly hop in afterwards? Depends on how long intermission takes.

    Mar 23, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Yesss, love that comparison, Obscura! Also I haven’t had a chance to read the voidborn info yet but am excited to when I can!

    Mar 20, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    AGH thank youuuuu Avian!! I loved those reactions! :]]]

    Mar 19, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    It’s been super busy >.> I’m still really excited for this though!

    Mar 19, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Sorry that this is so last minute but I’m definitely gonna be pretty late and I’m not sure I’ll be able to make it tonight >.> I’ve got work until ...

    Mar 18, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Sunken City [OOC]

    Thank you! This has been the most hectic week of the semester so that extension will be very useful for me >.>

    Mar 14, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Genetic Apocalypse: The Generals of Death OOC

    Hmmm let’s make things interesting! Could you pick one for me and I’ll figure out vibes based on that?

    Mar 12, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Genetic Apocalypse: The Generals of Death OOC

    I am >.> so tempted by this. I'm not sure what role I would want? 0.0

    Mar 10, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I ALSO might be a little late because my birthday was yesterday so I put off doing homework until today :'] BUT I will try to get there as soon ...

    Mar 10, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Una's first (two) posts are finally officially up! : D

    Mar 5, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Sunken City [OOC]

    So excited for this! ^^

    Mar 4, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Okie dokie, I am in the pad hoping to do some more work on my post!

    Feb 26, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Okay, so I finished the work thing, drove the 45 minutes back to my college… aaaaaand realized I left my computer charger at my parents’ house :’] so my plan ...

    Feb 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Happy birthday, Sound! 🥳 My post is pretty much done I believe, but I’ll look it over tonight. I’m gonna get there a few hours late again because I’ve got ...

    Feb 24, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    I’ll try to finish up my post soon! Homework’s been drowning me ;-;

    Feb 23, 2025


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte