User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    @Spearmint yeah, sometime Friday should work for me! Just lemme know when you’re free (if it’s in the moment, discord will give me the notification the fastest) and I’ll see ...

    Apr 15, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Ahhh, such a good post!! Ossie being Caelan’s frame of reference for comforting someone made me emotional ;-; also yeah, great introduction to nightshade, good job!!

    Apr 11, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    I don’t think I can get there right at 10, but I could be there a bit after that!

    Apr 10, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    I should be available later at night CST (starting around 10:30-11 both nights, I would think?) Unfortunately I have busy days this weekend so I don't know about other times ...

    Apr 9, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    Giving this a lil poke : D I'm excited for this!

    Apr 9, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Works great for me! I appreciate it being closer to the rupture than some other places. Definitely influences the vibes! : D the map looks great!

    Apr 9, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Yayyyyyy! Excited! @Spearmint are you able to collab again tonight? I know we don't really have a specific plan but I'm sure we can come up with something XD

    Apr 8, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Game of Souls (OOC)

    I’m still excited for this if others are!!

    Apr 7, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Sunken City [OOC]

    I’ll get there as early as I can! We have guests staying at our house so it’s a bit difficult to get away but I’m hoping everyone’ll go to sleep ...

    Apr 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Yay! I can hop in tonight, just may be a little later than 7CST bc I forgot I had homework due at midnight >.> Also, I actually think odd numbers ...

    Apr 1, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    So sorry for also the late notice but I’m drowning in homework currently and it didn’t even occur to me until right now to let y’all know bc I completely ...

    Apr 1, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Genetic Apocalypse: The Generals of Death OOC

    Hey, y’all! I think I actually should take a back seat on this one so I don’t hold y’all back. I might join later though, and I’ll be sure to ...

    Mar 30, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Una’s POV is the first one :]

    Mar 28, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Sunken City [OOC]

    If that’s when we interact with dead priests and cultists, wonder if it might work for Kakra to be the one whose pov it is, since she do be seeing ...

    Mar 23, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Later would be better for me this Monday >.> Though I should be free again on future mondays until I leave the country in May

    Mar 23, 2025


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon