User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    Yes! I’m currently out of the country >.> so it’s a little harder for me to navigate timezones but I have some free time on the weekend I think so ...

    May 29, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Uhhhh what timezone are you in? I’m in Italy so I’m in the Amsterdam timezone

    May 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Still out of the country and it would be SUPER late for me to be there while y’all are, but if you’re able to get there early, Sound, I might ...

    May 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Welcome to the Deep OOC

    I’m out of the country rn so getting to a write-in will be difficult but I’m definitely still interested!!

    May 25, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Snatching Second Chances OOC

    Aww okay. Somehow I missed that last message. We’ll miss you :[[ maybe another revamp for this sometime in the future then.

    May 11, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    OKAY something just felt… slightly off? And I figured it out. It’s because I used “red hair” in the first song and it felt repetitive. Great news is “nightmare” also ...

    May 8, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    So I may have gotten bored and done another thing >.> (chapter 2 edition) I don’t think it’s as good as the first one but when are sequels ever, really? ...

    May 6, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I'll be in Central European Time (0.0) for about a month, and will prob just have to see what exactly that looks like once I'm there, though I'm afraid it ...

    May 6, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    I will actually be there today, I’ll just be a bit late! :]

    May 5, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Academy of the Holy Tribunal (OOC)

    I’m still interested! It’s been very busy with the semester wrapping up.

    May 4, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Broken Legacy: OOC

    This looks SO COOL!! Agh, if only I had seen Naruto 0.0

    May 2, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Yes, so sorry >.> I should be there tomorrow. This week is finals so everything has been culminating. I'm gonna try to carve out time specifically for tomorrow night tho ...

    Apr 28, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Chiaroscuro OOC

    Still interested but right in the middle of finals so too tired to do anything this week at least

    Apr 27, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Under a Waning Sun OOC

    Hi! I am definitely still struggling but I think I might be able to write sometime tomorrow during the day? I’ll let you know when/if I’m on the pad, and ...

    Apr 24, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Lux Academy OOC

    @Spearmint and I are gonna do some writing tomorrow, I think! Sorry, the end of the school semester has been jam-packed for me and so my schedule has been a ...

    Apr 20, 2025


Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White