-
Re: Whose Line is It Roleplay?
Leiko, from off to the side: Is it though? *Cue more audience laughter* don't mind me just writing people laughing at my own stupid jokes XD
Jul 3, 2024 -
Re: Whose Line is It Roleplay?
Leiko tries to keep a straight face, but ends up laughing. He waves his hands in front of him. "I can't, I can't." He walks back over to the side, ...
Jul 3, 2024 -
Re: Whose Line is It Roleplay?
Leiko: long curly-haired Hawaiian man in his early twenties, who is sweet and kind Leiko walks to John. "Oh, hey! Did you ask for something?" *Cue live audience laughter*
Jul 2, 2024 -
Re: Lux Academy
Thane had to get out of the position she had inadvertantly put herself in, put herself in a better place where she could run. Separation, confusion, isolation, the three best ...
Jun 25, 2024 -
Re: Lux Academy
Black fog rolled out from around Thane, blossoming. She kept running, with only a hand on a wall to make sure she didn't smack straight into a wall. She tried ...
Jun 25, 2024 -
Re: Impact Zero: January
Dr. Lorene Lancefield: Escape written with @Europa. Thanks for your neverending patience! The pounding in my head was making it difficult to concentrate on anything anyone else was saying, and ...
Jan 9, 2024 -
Re: The Group Project
hewwo
Aug 23, 2023 -
Re: Strands of Silver and Gold
As Beckett kept watch, he stared into the darkness and thought about his family. What they were feeling. Had they been sad to think he would die? He'd tried to ...
Aug 18, 2023 -
Re: The Group Project
Thane sighed, resting her chin on her knees. “I have an unconventional background,” she muttered.
Aug 14, 2023 -
Re: The Group Project
Thane folded her arms and crossed her legs, staring into the darkness blankly. “No,” she said monotonely.
Aug 14, 2023 -
Re: The Group Project
“Because I’ve never done sigil-work!” Thane exclaimed, sitting up and turning to him in a sudden burst of exasperated anger. “I’ve never been trained professionally in any type of magic, ...
Aug 14, 2023 -
Re: The Group Project
“Yeah, I’m not exactly concerned about our assignment at the moment,” Thane said, snapping a little. What good would the original sigil do? It wasn’t going to get them out ...
Aug 14, 2023 -
Re: The Group Project
Thane did not laugh. She did not find it amusing.
Aug 14, 2023 -
Re: The Group Project
“I don’t know,” Thane repeated. “But now you’ve stranded both of us in this—“ she paused. “Whatever this is.”
Aug 14, 2023 -
Re: The Group Project
“Really?” Thane said dryly.
Aug 14, 2023
