-
Re: Reserved #4
Remy wandered behind him. “Why are we stopping?”
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
{Okay, sounds good. You wanna start?}
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
{Okay, sounds good! Where exactly did we leave those two off? I can't remember, haha.}
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
{sure! I was beginning to wonder if we should switch too.}
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
“Umm... what should we do now? Stay in here? We’ll have to try to find food soon.”
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
“Oh.” Patton pushed his glasses up. “I have no idea why.”
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton blushed. “That’s good. Not that you haven’t, but that you did.” His cheeks turned more pink. {Hey sorry, it keeps not notifying me when you’ve replied so I didn’t ...
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Tales of the Deadfire
Kritanta Langley The Docks Kritanta could already tell this mission was going to be awful. For one, they had already failed what they were originally out to do. Kritanta signed ...
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
"Hey," Patton whispered. "Did you sleep well?"
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patron walked around the big warehouse to make sure no one else was there. He sighed in relief when there wasn’t anyone else, and sat down on the ground.
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton slowly got out of the bed, feeling a little flushed. He walked out of the room to go make sure everything was okay outside of the room.
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton blinked and pulled the blanket up over Janus.
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
{Oh I didn’t think of that 😅. Umm, I don’t really know.} Patton readjusted his glasses, startled to find Janus looking at him. He blushed and immediately sat up.
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton shifted a little, wincing at something poking him before realizing it was his glasses. He must've forgotten to take them off before he fell asleep with... his eyes shot ...
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton tried his hardest not to drift off but failed and soon he was asleep beside him.
Dec 6, 2020
