-
Re: Reserved #4
"And then we found this warehouse," Patton finished. "And then you found this warehouse. And then we found each other."
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patron smiled. “I’m happy you are.” “Trust me,” Remy said, “we are too.”
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton smiled. "I can't believe-- I don't-- how ?"
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
{Sorry, it keeps not giving me notifications that you've responded which is why it took me a few days.} Patton smiled and moved towards them.
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton blinked, not quite sure what he just heard. "Wh... what?" He looked up and gasped. "Kiddos!" He felt a few tears start running down his cheeks and he rubbed ...
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton jumped at the sound of his name, and dropped the board. He was too scared to look. “Please don’t hurt me,” he trembled.
Dec 16, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton pushed his glasses up his nose and bit his lip. He’s afraid to go nearer but he needed to help Janus. He stood and grabbed a discarded piece of ...
Dec 14, 2020 -
Re: Runeseeker
Berkeley Thuso Written with @Europa “Yeah. I guess that makes sense. But I don’t think I could focus on something for that long. My brain might explode.” Holt gave a ...
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Runeseeker
Berkeley Thuso Written with @Europa They returned to the mall’s main plaza to find no sign of Tetia or Maji. Berkeley heard Holt give a tiny sigh. “I suppose we’ll ...
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Runeseeker
Berkeley Thuso Written with @Europa Berkeley took the graphic novel in her hand up to the counter and placed it down. It had definitely taken some deliberation, but she was ...
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton heard Janus talking and nervously stood up. What if he needed help? Remy shook his head. “I cannot believe you are alive.”
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Remy choked, then looked at what was pulling him. "Wait. Janus!?"
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Remy glanced at him. “What?” He whispered.
Dec 12, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton bit his lip but nodded. “Okay.” His voice trembled a little.
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patron looked up. “What?” He asked quietly.
Dec 11, 2020
