-
Re: Reserved #4
“I—I couldn’t do anything,” Patton sobbed. Remy rushed in with the first aid kit.
Dec 31, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton’s lip trembled, and he began to cry again.
Dec 31, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton let him wrap around his shoulders and loosely around his neck. “I got you...” he whispered, and began to unsteadily make his way back to the others.
Dec 31, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
“I’m... I’m so sorry,” Patton whispered. “But we need to get you home. Maybe... maybe one of the others could help?”
Dec 31, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton bit his lip to stop it from trembling. He had no idea what he could do. “How do I—how can I help you?”
Dec 30, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton tried not to cry. “I know, I know it does, I’m so sorry.”
Dec 28, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton whispered, “you’ll be okay, hey, hey, it’ll be okay”, desperately trying to stay calm and reassure him.
Dec 28, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton crept towards their meeting spot, biting his lip in worry, when he stopped, hearing muffled cries in the alley he was passing. He turned and... he rushed forward.
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Runeseeker
Berkeley Thuso Berkeley's jaw dropped and she had to remind herself to close her mouth as she stared, her eyes widening as the gondola finally cleared the trees, revealing the ...
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Patton hadn’t found much, but something felt wrong. He decided he should try to find Janus again.
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
{oh haha sorry. So what now?}
Dec 24, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
{Yeah, we can switch, though I don't really have any plans either? No ideas are really coming to mind but we can just try to make it up as we ...
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Runeseeker
Berkeley Thuso Berkeley blinked, her mouth hanging slightly adrift. She tried to find words to say all the emotions she was feeling, but Maji beat her to it. "You mean ...
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Runeseeker
Berkeley Thuso As they walked into the forest, the air seemed to become warmer, but Berkel shivered, as if her body were becoming colder. Sweat ran down her forehead, but ...
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Runeseeker
Berkeley Thuso Berkeley watched their surroundings as they walked through the forest. The small animal noises that she usually associated with Raza-- the cawing of birds, flapping of wings, small ...
Dec 20, 2020
