User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton let out an involuntary moan and kissed back.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton’s eyes widened as he realized what he’d done and he pulled back. “I’m sorry, I should’ve asked first.”

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton’s breath hitched, and he leaned in slowly, unsurely, and lightly brushed his lips against Janus’.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton’s cheeks flushed as he looked at Janus. He felt awful he had gotten hurt. His eyes flickered down to Janus’ lips before quickly looking away.

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton wrapped his arms around him and rested his head again Janus’ shoulder.

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton entered the room and wordlessly pulled the covers back and slipped in next to Janus. He took his glasses off and folded them, placing them on the table. He ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton swallowed, clearly distracted. After a few seconds he seemed to register Emile’s words and said, “uh, yeah, yeah.” His eyes were still on the hall Janus had disappeared down ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “Alright,” Remy said softly. “It’ll take a long time to heal but I’ve done what I can.” “Are you okay?” Patton whispered.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “I’ve cleaned it out,” Remy said, “so now we’re going to bandage it tightly. Hopefully it’ll stop the bleeding and reduce a bit of the pain.”

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “No no, stay still, I’m okay. You’re the one who’s hurt.”

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton felt awful. Maybe if he hadn’t left Janus alone this wouldn’t have happened. “I’m sorry, if I had— if we hadn’t—” he trailed off.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton whimpered a little at the strong grip. Remy grimaced. “Sorry,” he said. “Nearly done.”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Remy pulled out the alcohol and said, “this is going to sting,” in warning before gently pouring it on a towel and pressing it in the wound.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “We only— we only split up for a few— a few minutes,” Patton hiccuped.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton rubbed his eyes and tried to stop his tears as Remy opened the kit.

    Dec 31, 2020


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx