User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Aiden tugs his backpack up. First day of junior year. Great. In middle school, he would’ve been excited for the first day of school. He was popular, people liked him ...

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Sure! Them at school together, correct? If Cloud is 13 then he’s likely in 9th grade I’d guess, turning 14 at the end of the year, I think? So he’d ...

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Sure! As a warning, I don’t think Aiden will have his hair dyed or be disguised but he will be younger and it’ll be more than a decade later when ...

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Alright, that sounds good. With Aiden, he’d be going by Ken at the time and he likely wouldn’t be hanging out with a lot of people who didn’t go to ...

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {umm, I’m not sure! Do you have a preference?}

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {No, one of them being a prince and another being a servant is fine with me!}

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {ah, yeah I would! Apologies I don’t know how these notifications keep slipping past me 😅 yeah, that sounds good.}

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Order: Gifted

    Catherine There are a lot more people on this plane than I thought there would be, and I have officially begun to freak out. Amelia only mentioned Aiden and Thomas, ...

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {sure}

    Jan 16, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Yeah sure. I just didn't really have any ideas.}

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Order: Gifted

    Catherine Lunch is a nightmare as always. I sit alone, as far away from the loud, rough group of kids as possible. I'm not used to this— any of this. ...

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {hey I’m just not exactly where to take it from here. Do you have any ideas}

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {hey sorry this got lost in my notifs I guess. Yeah sure. I think it may be your turn}

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Order: Gifted

    Aiden I'm sitting at one of the tables in the cafeteria, the round type that don't let you have the chance to hurt yourself on, and there are a few ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {I’m so sorry. You’ve done things about squeaks and squeals and I genuinely didn’t know it would make you uncomfortable. I meant it more as a small noise than anything, ...

    Jan 3, 2021


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights