User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Archive Re: Myth Arisen

    Taeviláissonn Ráidon Babalabashacekep Outside the opened tomb Ráidon couldn't take his eyes off the crazy man-- Ruthie, as his cousin Val had called him. Everything about the man, his long ...

    Jun 8, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Elementals

    The Elementals The year is 2021. Fifty years ago, the first child with an elemental power was discovered near the African West Coast after being caught in a storm on ...

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Descent

    Diamond Turner April 29th: The world sucks. That should be it, shouldn't it? That should be the end of this stupid story I'm supposed to be telling you. They want ...

    May 15, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Descent

    Xozinath Tidrogg When I got the letter, I was wearing a light grey button-up and a black cloak, carefully stitched slits of openings for my wings in each of the ...

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Order: Gifted

    Catherine I feel sick to my stomach, and I think I'm shaking a little. This is more than I signed up for. This is more than I'm up for. The ...

    Mar 30, 2021
  • Archive Re: College in New Rome

    Farono Farono was annoyed. She was already regretting the decision to come to this stupid Roman town anyway-- what had she been thinking!?-- and the talking statue just made it ...

    Mar 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Order: Gifted

    Aiden The other displays of power have been, I have to admit, very... boring . I mean, Cloud has space and time manipulation , a power with virtually infinite uses, ...

    Mar 8, 2021
  • Archive Re: Beneath the Hero

    Lea Gauthier Lea got the letter while they were eating dinner with their mom-- or rather, while their mom was sitting next to them on the couch, a bowl of ...

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    No, it means they moved all the lunch blocks up so younger grades could test in the cafeteria in the afternoon I think.

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    He got in line for the food and quickly sat down at a table and started eating. The school schedule was weird today, and even though Algebra II was usually ...

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Ken tilted his head then grinned. “I think you weren’t locked up for just your time manipulation. But I like the odds of me versus you regardless. And yeah, an ...

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Ken narrowed his eyes. “If you’re threatening me, come forward and say it. Though I would suggest you don’t. You may be able to warp time but I could give ...

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Ken shrugged. He didn’t like this boy trying to show him up, like he could undo his power. “I don’t really use my power anyway, so you being able to ...

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Ken shrugged and grinned. “I sped up the process. I could’ve planted the seed for a stomachache three days from now, but that doesn’t seem like much of a presentation.”

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Cloud & Aiden [Branch off from the Gifted World]

    Cloud pointed to a random person a little ways down the hallway they were walking down. Ken braced himself, then pretended to accidentally stumble into the jock, focusing on pushing ...

    Feb 16, 2021


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White