User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff

    Umm, just the usual ultra violent things like r^pe, slurs, things like that, but I already know that won’t be a problem with you. Any triggers for you?

    Nov 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff

    Ooh alrighty! I’ll be the nerd then *nods so sunglasses fall over my eyes* if I tried that in real life I’m 99% sure I’d poke myself in the eye ...

    Nov 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff

    *gasp* logan realizing he doesn't need his glasses anymore cuz he's a vampire ??? >.>

    Nov 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff

    you know what maybe we do So you think Logan as vampire? >.>

    Nov 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff

    Lollll awesome. I'm good with either as well >.> So it really comes down to... who would be the most fun to be the vampire XD

    Nov 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff

    Yes, incest is not wincest so I'm good with basically all except Remrom as well XD Uh, I honestly have no preference other than not that lol

    Nov 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff

    We can! Do you have any preferred ships?

    Nov 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff

    I’d be good with either of those!

    Nov 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff

    I… do not XD

    Nov 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff

    Heyyyyyyyy

    Nov 8, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Descent

    Xozinath Tidrogg Hold onto your horns, because this next part is a doozy. I knocked on the door, hands stuffed in my pockets. My wings fluttered slightly against the fabric ...

    Sep 23, 2021
  • Archive Re: Sunshower Over Hogsmeade

    Abela Jordan Cowritten with @Carina Abela looked down blankly at the table in front of her, her thoughts whizzing by. She hadn't expected Emma to be here. Of course, if ...

    Jun 28, 2021
  • Archive Re: Runeseeker

    Berkeley Thuso Berkeley paused in his tracks temporarily at the sight of the elf. The garden was beautiful of course, slightly jarring with how pristine and controlled it was after ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Archive Re: Beneath the Hero

    Lea Gauthier Lea was sweaty and tired. The main road, as it turned out, was much farther from the sign than it looked. They'd hiked for a solid thirty minutes ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Elementals

    Benvolio Hill 🜃 Earth 🜃 When I was three years old, my father took me into his workshop for the first time. I don't remember it of course, but my ...

    Jun 18, 2021


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind