-
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
{Alrighty} “Logan,” he said softly. “What’s yours?”
Nov 11, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
{I think it’s okay for now. It’s such a far out scenario that staying completely in character can be kind of hard XD} Logan blinked, then said “alright then, if ...
Nov 11, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
“I mean— I won’t stay if you don’t— want me to—“ he stuttered.
Nov 11, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
“I…” he paused and looked at him. “I don’t have anywhere else to be…”
Nov 10, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
Logan blinked, not sure what to do. “Alright…” he said slowly.
Nov 10, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
Logan raised his eyebrows, blushing slightly. “Uh…” he wasn’t sure what to say.
Nov 10, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
“I— no, I’m fine,” he muttered.
Nov 10, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
Logan glanced at the door, feeling a bit rejected. He didn’t exactly have somewhere else to go, but he clearly didn’t want him here. “Alright, I’ll go I guess…”
Nov 10, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
Logan watched him, for some reason trusting what he was saying. “It is a pretty stupid excuse,” Logan agreed.
Nov 10, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
“Have you ever heard of consent?” Logan said.
Nov 10, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
“You bit me!” Logan said indignantly.
Nov 10, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
“Haven’t you had enough?” Logan said coldly. The pieces were starting to click. He definitely hadn’t been too hurt to walk— this vampire had bitten him.
Nov 10, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
“Stay away from me,” Logan said, hands out as he moved backwards.
Nov 10, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
Logan stumbled backwards. He really didn’t want to be trapped in here with this guy, but it had been slightly more preferable than being eaten alive.
Nov 10, 2021 -
Re: Idk man just some Sanders Sides stuff
Logan slammed the door shut and panted to catch his breath, the angry barks of the coyote outside muffled through the wooden door. He leaned all his weight against it, ...
Nov 10, 2021
