User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    Thane thought for a minute, then said, "Plenty of people need to learn a few lessons here."

    Jul 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    "The problem," said Thane, turning fully around in her chair to look directly at her, "is the fact that they would consider the letter if it came from you, and ...

    Jul 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    Thane stared at her blankly, clearly not believing her and not caring enough to argue.

    Jul 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    "I'm not a pet project," Thane said calmly, "and I definitely don't need your help."

    Jul 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    "You're rich." Thane didn't ask it as a question. "And I'm not your community service project" she wanted to add on angrily, even as she held her tongue.

    Jul 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    omniiii I see you lurking >.> Thane narrowed her eyes. How would this girl even think she had the power to do that? Unless... she clenched her jaw. So that's ...

    Jul 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    "Against anyone who didn't pay their way in," Thane said calmly. She didn't care, really. Sure, it annoyed her, but there wasn't anything she could do to change that. And ...

    Jul 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    "Biased," Thane corrected. "They're biased."

    Jul 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    Thane stared at her. "Apparently, when you trip over your own ego surrounded by pitch-black fog and hit your head when you fall, it's the other person's fault."

    Jul 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    Thane stayed quiet for a minute, then said, "I made them pass out while sparring me."

    Jul 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    Thane sighed and looked at the front of the room, bored. "A kid passed out while sparring me."

    Jul 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    Thane watched her blankly. She was slightly irritating, but much more tolerable than the boy. "Thane."

    Jul 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    alrighty bye omni! ^^ Thane looked at the girl blankly. "I don't need your stamp of approval, but thanks."

    Jul 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    "I fought tooth and nail to be here," Thane said coolly, ignoring Kynina. "Something I doubt you've ever had to do."

    Jul 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    Thane watched him and said dryly, "Sorry, I thought it was already clear how stupid you sounded. Didn't realize you needed me to say it out-loud."

    Jul 10, 2022


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain