User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Writers Corner Re: Tales of the Conclave

    Table of Contents: Rite of Passage

    Aug 11, 2021
  • Writers Corner Re: Tales of the Conclave

    The Conclave— a reclusive place built on ruthless dragons and brainwashed riders. It's the near invisible enemy of the Council, only mentioned in passing with hatred or fear by a ...

    Aug 11, 2021
  • Writers Corner Re: New Tags for Writers Corner

    Well this page hasn’t been talked on in a long while, but could a YWU tag be added?

    Aug 11, 2021
  • Writing Tips Re: Where Should I Post This?

    Hey @alliyah, a place like Writer Corner would probably be a great idea! The reason I don't want feedback is that I'm writing them as part of the Young Writers ...

    Jul 24, 2021
  • Writing Tips Re: Where Should I Post This?

    I'll get straight to the point. I've got a short story I'm hoping to put up here, but it's not exactly... short. It's around 18k words, and I plan for ...

    Jul 23, 2021
  • Research Re: Writing Grief and Weight-loss

    My main character is a boy who just lost his brother in a car accident. This book is going to largely showcase his grief and mental health as he struggles ...

    Jun 24, 2021
  • Research Re: Brainwashing

    Hey, ShadeFlame! So I'll start by saying that I have a bit of an expertise in this (if I do say so myself XD) because the OC I am by ...

    Jun 24, 2021
  • Writing Tips Re: Ask a Genderfluid Peep... basically anything

    Heyyo! Winter here! I am genderfluid, and use all pronouns interchangeably depending on the mood I’m in. For people I’m around in real life, I’ll sometimes ask for a specific ...

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Writing Tips Re: How do I write a good battle scene?

    Heyyo! So I am by no means a full expert on this topic but here are a few things I’ve picked up from other writers: —Everything needs to make sense. ...

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Writing Tips Re: How do I create an antagonist?

    Hey! Wow, so I'm a year late. BUUUUUUUUT I am here all the same, so I'm just going to drop a few of the tips I myself use! 1. Remember-- ...

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Research Re: How to Write a Genderfluid Character?

    Hello! I'm incredibly late to this discussion, but I am going through the self-discovery journey right now as I have opened my eyes more to the fact that I may ...

    Sep 22, 2019


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett