-
Re: Featured Member January 6 - January 20: Lovestrike
I’m late but congratulations!
Jan 8, 2023 -
Re: Where did YWSers come from in 2022?
I can see the two spots that are only from me XD
Jan 5, 2023 -
Re: How many posts can I do before the site goes down?
Hello!
Jan 5, 2023 -
Re: The Most Common Words of YWS in 2022
Hehe, I say happy birthday every day on everyone’s pages and I always type it “birthdayyy” so it’s really funny to see that here XD
Jan 3, 2023 -
Re: Getting Moldier!
AHH CONGRATULATIONS OMNI!!!
Oct 11, 2022 -
Re: Is killing an immortal being murder?
I think if it were unknown that they were immortal, it would be a murder charge. Attempted murder is for someone who doesn’t succeed, yes, but it also comes with ...
Sep 24, 2022 -
Re: Last Man Standing: Round VI
Figured I might as well sign up since I’ve been meaning to. Going as a warrior so we’ll see what happens >.
Aug 23, 2022 -
Re: Featured Member: August 7 - August 21: PaigeFantasy
A new featured member is approaching! This featured member is an absolute joy to talk to and a wonderful encourager for everybody around them! Whether they're playing the question game, ...
Aug 7, 2022 -
Re: What are your goals for this Roleplay Month?
Ooh LOTR and RP, two of my favorite things >.> tag me too if you do it on here XD
Aug 5, 2022 -
Re: Featured Member July 21 - August 4: Kelisot
Congratulations!
Jul 22, 2022 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
^ @lliyah you are an amazing person, writer, and mod who I look up to SO MUCH for all your enthusiasm and the energy you bring to the site. You ...
May 16, 2022 -
Re: What day did you join YWS?
Apparently I joined on a Wednesday… huh… is it weird I don’t remember the day I joined at all ? XD I can’t really remember life before I was on ...
May 2, 2022 -
Re: Featured Member April 25 - May 9: atlast
Congratulationssss!!
Apr 25, 2022 -
Re: What’s your opinion on the Chris Rock/Will Smith situation?
This is a hot topic right now. There are some saying Will was completely right. Some say he should’ve confronted him but without slapping him. Some say he should’ve confronted ...
Mar 30, 2022 -
Re: The YWS Family Tree
If there’s gonna be a competition, I’ve got popcorn.
Mar 12, 2022
