User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    Thane glanced at him, giving him a dead-eyed stare. She didn't even look angry, just completely devoid of emotion. "Don't call me that."

    Jul 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    "You don't?" Thane asked dryly. "Because for someone who doesn't have a problem with it, you're talking about it a lot."

    Jul 9, 2022
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Out-of-Context RP Quotes

    When she glanced up at him again, the world was upside-down. She moved right, but everything in her vision told her she'd moved left. She moved left, but she saw ...

    Jul 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Detention: Magic Edition

    Name: Thane Matthai Age: 17 Gender/Pronouns: She/her Appearance: Southeast asian, with tawny beige skin, dark brown eyes. She has black circles around her eyes like a raccoon, but they aren't ...

    Jul 9, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Behind Closed Curtains [OOC]

    I am officially caught up on everything! I left my reactions at the bottom of the pad if you wanna look but they're mostly silly nonsense, so nothing important XD

    Jul 9, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC

    I am extremely excited for this. Sophie is the physical embodiment of chaos. XD

    Jul 9, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: A Day Can Last Forever [OOC]

    I want in!

    Jul 9, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC

    Also, doubleposting but I'm hanging in the pad and trying to get a character going if anyone wants to join!

    Jul 9, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC

    I am so tempted... I am SO tempted... to subvert a trope for a character in a way no one would expect... I'm gonna try to find something equally ridiculous ...

    Jul 9, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    The gay panic of Safiana and Kynina in Kynina's post-- it sent me. Love it lol Also, sounds great Omni!

    Jul 9, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Behind Closed Curtains [OOC]

    I haven't had the chance to read everything because I've been writing a post for another storybook that's been taking all my energy (Lux Academy peeps >.>

    Jul 8, 2022
  • Archive Re: Lux Academy

    Thane ignored the security guard's suspicious stare at her duffle-bag as she climbed onboard, as well as the completely offensive literal head-to-toe eye sweep as he looked her up and ...

    Jul 8, 2022
  • Archive Re: Lux Academy

    The three siblings arrived home just past one am, Thane feeling exhausted from the fights. Even if she'd kept a tight enough hold on her aura so that nobody could ...

    Jul 8, 2022
  • Archive Re: Lux Academy

    Thane stood still, hair sticky with sweat and matted to her face, breaths fast and panting but mind calm and collected. The crowd outside the cage screamed and raged, banging ...

    Jul 8, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    All the new posts look amazing!

    Jul 7, 2022


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg