-
Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC
Does that mean another brother needs to be added? Or am I doing the math wrong?
Jul 12, 2022 -
Re: Detention: Magic Edition
Thane watched as the two walked into the ring to face each other, the ground sandy to mark where it ended. This should be interesting. The overly-optimistic girl who clearly ...
Jul 11, 2022 -
Re: A Day Can Last Forever [OOC]
Heyyyy! It is on my radar I just have no idea how to start 0.0 sci-fi is not my strong suit even tho I very much enjoy reading it, so ...
Jul 11, 2022 -
Re: Detention: Magic Edition
Thane said quietly, "Sparring is usually between two people anyway. Why don't you two go against each other instead?"
Jul 10, 2022 -
Re: Lux Academy OOC
I voted but I’ll say here anyway that I don’t get phone notifs for YWS and I do for discord. It makes it easier for me to see when convos ...
Jul 10, 2022 -
Re: Detention: Magic Edition
I’m not the DM or anything but since we already have so many ppl it might be good to hold off for now? I refresh every second and there’s like ...
Jul 10, 2022 -
Re: Detention: Magic Edition
Thane gave him a blank look that sent all the judgement in the world without any words whatsoever, before she turned to ignore his comment like it wasn’t worth her ...
Jul 10, 2022 -
Re: Detention: Magic Edition
“And he wondered why I questioned him,” Thane said coolly.
Jul 10, 2022 -
Re: Detention: Magic Edition
“Terrible job,” Thane corrected. “That was horrible to witness.”
Jul 10, 2022 -
Re: Detention: Magic Edition
“No she doesn’t,” Thane muttered.
Jul 10, 2022 -
Re: Detention: Magic Edition
Thane waited at the bottom in case she needed to catch any idiots who fell.
Jul 10, 2022 -
Re: Detention: Magic Edition
Thane watched Safi, then sighed. “Want to? No,” she replied shortly before walking to the window and swinging her body out, her feet feeling for foot-holds in the bricks.
Jul 10, 2022 -
Re: Detention: Magic Edition
Thane watched all of them with both amusement and exasperation. She seriously doubted any of them had ever actually had to jump from this high before, or that they had ...
Jul 10, 2022 -
Re: Detention: Magic Edition
Thane watched Safi's rapidly deteriorating brave face and asked, "Like what?"
Jul 10, 2022 -
Re: Detention: Magic Edition
Thane didn't mention that she'd been fed up with the upper-class long before she even got here, and instead nodded quietly, her eyes narrowed as she thought everything over.
Jul 10, 2022
